Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first post

Hey, I'm not required to post anything important other than 2 posts a week, so this is my first one.
I'm thinking about starting a recipie book type of repition, like I list a recipie that is one of my favorites, or just plain awesome. I'm looking for feedback so don't be shy...
Also, I'm trying to write a twisted version of Pinoccio, so any thoughts or suggestions on what I should use is also helpful.
Please respond or comment...That's mostly why I wrote this post so yes, feedback
-V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin, just reading your posts make me laugh because it's just you talking on paper, so it's funny! I would suggest for your recipe book thing or whatever, it to get online and see what you like, look through a bunch of cook books and do the same thing, or experiment in your kitchen. (This action is not advised until further practice and experience of cooking in the kitchen occurs) : )